Upon mutual acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein, Team on Spot enters into a Membership Agreement with you, as the Member.
- * Membership Agreement: The Agreement executed by teamonspot.com and the Member through which the Member becomes a member of the teamonspot.com.
- * Member: The company, organization or individual that has joined teamonspot.com in order to participate in the Forums and other activities through execution of the Membership Agreement.
- * Forum(s) and Work Group(s): Working entities set up by teamonspot.com for the benefit of its members.
- * Information: Any specifications, drawings, sketches, models, samples, data, computer programs or documentation or other technical or business information in written, graphic or other tangible or electronic form furnished or disclosed to the teamonspot.com or any other party in the course of Membership Meetings, Forums’ or Work Group activities and/or as a result of the Member’s use of such Materials.
- * Contribution(s): Information that is provided by the Member in the course of discussions leading to Material to be published by the teamonspot.com.
- * Material(s): Standards, specifications, white papers, guides, reports, snapshots, corrigenda, case studies, literature, and other documentation published by the teamonspot.com.
The teamonspot.com Standards Process
Member participation in any teamonspot.com Membership Meetings, Forums or Work Group activities shall be governed by the Ceeyen Concepts Private Limited / teamonspot.com Standards Process.
Members may enroll either on-line or offline by the way of duly sign and fill the offline application forms. The membership enrollment fee is INR. 2000 inclusive of GST
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
- * To enable open, voluntary, neutral discussions and contributions towards Material to be published by the teamonspot.com, the Member agrees to the following obligations of confidentiality with respect to Information received through participation and to the resulting intellectual property of Contributions made:
- * To maintain all Information in confidence, using the same degree of care the Member uses to protect its own proprietary information of like importance, but in no event less than a reasonable degree of care. Information disclosed shall be kept confidential to Members only.
- * To disclose Information only to its employees and agents of the Member with a need to know and to require each such employee or agent to comply with the confidentiality terms set out in this Agreement.
- * That the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions shall not apply to Information which:
- * Is or becomes a part of the public domain.
- * Is demonstrably known to the Member prior to disclosure within the Forums
- * Was independently developed by the Member outside of the Membership Agreement.
- * Was rightfully obtained by the Member from third parties with no obligation of confidentiality.
- * That the obligations of confidentiality set out above shall remain in effect for the duration of the Membership Agreement and five (3) years subsequent to termination thereof.
- * That the Information received by the Member is be deemed the property of the teamonspot.com, and shall be returned to the teamonspot.com upon request.
- * That the Information contributed by the Member and the resulting published Material is deemed the intellectual property of the teamonspot.com in the protection of all members.
Representation and Warranty
ALL MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE TEAMONSPOT.COM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND THE TEAMONSPOT.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TEAMONSPOT.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITY WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TEAMONSPOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, CONTRACTS, PRODUCTION OR USE.
The Member acknowledges that because of the special nature of the teamonspot.com it is reasonable for the teamonspot.com to exclude liability as above and for the Member to take measures, including insurance where appropriate, to mitigate or prevent any potential losses that may arise (provided that such measures are not in breach of these Terms and Conditions).
If any third party makes or threatens to make any claim (or if, in the opinion of the teamonspot.com such a claim is likely) that the use by the Member of any Materials or other Information provided by the teamonspot.com infringes any intellectual property right of such third party, teamonspot.com may, at its option, either secure the Member’s right to continue using the Materials, make the Materials non-infringing or withdraw the Materials on one month’s written notice whereupon the Member shall not be authorized to make any further use of the materials. This sub-clause states the entire responsibility of the teamonspot.com concerning infringement of third party intellectual property rights.
The Membership Agreement shall automatically renew upon each anniversary date, at the then applicable fee for Member’s revenue published here, unless terminated in accordance with "Termination" below.
- * The Membership Agreement may be terminated:
- * By either party giving to the other sixty (60) days notice in writing or through the official email before any anniversary of the date hereof.
- * By the teamonspot.com on written notice to the Member if the Member has committed any material breach of the Membership Agreement and in the case of a breach capable of being remedied, has failed to remedy the breach, within 30 days after the receipt of a written request from the teamonspot.com notifying the Member of such breach.
- * By the teamonspot.com on written notice to the Member if the Member fails to pay any sum(s) due to the teamonspot.com under the Membership Agreement and such sum(s) remain unpaid for thirty (30) days after written notice from the teamonspot.com that such sum(s) have not been paid.
- * For the avoidance of doubt, termination of the Membership Agreement for any reason shall not entitle the Member to any refund of the annual fee paid, and any undue invoice shall be due and payable.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified by the inclusion by the teamonspot.com of additional requirements or terms on ninety (90) days written notice to the Member. In the event that the Member does not agree to such additional requirements, the Member may resign from the teamonspot.com upon thirty (30) days written notice. The Member shall not be entitled to a refund of membership fees pursuant to such resignation.
The Membership Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State and Central Government.
If any provision of the Membership Agreement is for any reason declared illegal in any country, all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by such law.
For the avoidance of any doubt, any such finding of illegality in any country shall not affect the validity of any provisions of the Membership Agreement in other countries.